Zinc Oxide Plaster Features
- Zinc Oxide Plaster is a non-stretch cotton or rayon tape with a Zinc Oxide Adhesive
- Generally used by athletes to prevent sports injuries, protect wounds and help cuts heal faster
- Prevents soft tissue damage during workouts
- To protect the wrist, knee, ankle, or other joints of the body. It can also support muscles to stabilize injured ligaments.
- Remains intact when worn for a long period of time, and tolerates moisture, even in humid environments.
- Tears easily by hand along its length and width without requiring the use of scissors.
- Moulds easily to the contours of the body, making it far less bulky and lighter weight than a brace.
- Available in Sizes: 1” X 5Y, 2” X 5Y, 3” X 5Y, 4” X 5Y.
- Packed per Box and available per Case – See Specification Tab for quantity details.
Zinc Oxide Tape is available in various sizes, 2 different colors (skin and white), with or without plastic spool and with two different types of adhesive: hot melt adhesive which is more economic than pure zinc oxide; pure zinc oxide applications require a long-lasting bond.