The Vaginal speculum is an instrument that is inserted when the vagina or cervix need to be inspected visually. This model is an expanding speculum, which is inserted in a closed position then opened and held in place by a ratchet mechanism. It is made of clear plastic and meant to be disposable.
Vaginal Speculum Specification
- Material: Polystyrene, Latex free
- For vaginal examination
- Sterile, single usage to avoid cross-infection
- Sizes: small, medium, large
- Smooth, rounded ends for increased patient comfort
- Transparent finish yields excellent visibility and examination accuracy
- available with or without locking mechanism
- Type: side screw, middle screw, middle spin (french type), Spain type, Push-pull (America type)
Vaginal Speculum types
- Optimum degree opening angle provides best access for gynarcology procedures.
- Textured and frosted handle provides superior grip and control.
- Predictable fail safe feature is outside the patient.
- Reduced danger of shin trapping
- Fast cating locking mechanism for reduced procedure durations and less patient trauma.
- Silent operation
- Professional grade
- Outstanding strength and resilience the primary speculum for primary care