Three Balls Spirometer
The three balls spirometer is mainly used for normal breathing restored training for the patients who has just done splanchnocoele operation.
- The surface of the three balls spirometer should be clean, without blot, impurities,breakage,etc.,and the containing mark should
be clear to read, there should be no breakage in the tube.
- The volume tolerance of the containing mark should be within the range of ±10% of the lavel-value.
Using the three balls spirometer can help to:
- Open your airways and make it easier for you to breathe.
- Prevent a buildup of fluid and mucus in your lungs.
- Prevent a collapse of one or both your lungs.
- Prevent serious lung infections like pneumonia
- Improve your breathing after you’ve had surgery or pneumonia.
- Manage the symptoms of lung disease such as COPD
- Keep your airways open and lungs active if you’re on bed rest
- 1. Main chamber, Material:PS
- 2. Indicated Ball, Material:ABS
- 3. Mouth piece, Material : PP
- 4. Filter Sponge, Material:PU
- 5. Inhale Tubing, Material:EVA
Directions for Usage
- Connect the tube with the exerciser.
- Hold the exerciser in an upright position.
- Exhale and place your lips tightly around the mouthpiece at the end of the tube.
- Inhale deeply.Raise the ball in the first chamber.
- Enhance your breath.Raise the ball in the second chamber.
- Continue to enhance your breath. Raise the ball in the third chamber and hold it for 3-5 sec.
- Remove the mouthpiece and exhale slowly.
REPET-after exercising,take a rest and breathe normally.
This exercise can be repeated in accordance with the instructions of the doctor.
Clean and sterilize(with steam sterilizer) the device before and after each use.
Rate of flow:600+60cc/sec, 900+60cc/sec, 1200+60cc/sec.
It should be stored indoors where at normal temperature, with the relevant humidity of no more than 80%, without corrosive gases, cool, dry, well-ventilated and clean.
During transportation, it should avoid heavy pressure, direct sun light, rain and snow.