- Chromic Catgut: Animal originated suture with twisted filament, absorbable brown color and green color. Tissue reactivity is relatively moderate. Absorbed by enzymatic in approximately 90 days
- Plain Catgut: Absorbable, animal originated suture with twisted multifilament, beige color. Tissue reactivity is relatively moderate. Absorbed by enzymatic in approximately 70 days
- Silk: Natural, multifilament, braided, non-absorbable, silk suture, color black, white. Tissue reaction may be moderate
- Polyester: Synthetic, non-absorbable, multifilament, braided suture, color green, Because of its non-absorbable synthetic origin, it has a minimum tissue reactivity.
- Nylon: Monofilament, synthetic, non-absorbable suture, color black, blue or undyed, Tissue reaction is minimal. Nylon is a non-absorbable material that with time, is encapsulated by connective tissue.
- Polypropylene: Synthetic, non-absorbable, monofilament suture, color blue, Tissue reaction is minimal.
Above items are sterilized by GAMMA.
- PGA: Synthetic, absorbable, mutifilament braided suture, in a violet color or undyed, The tissue reactivity in microscope form is minimal. Absorption occurs through progressive hydrolytic action, completed between 60 or 90 days.
Be sterilized by EO.
Package: Individual aluminum sealed foil