Silicone Manual Resuscitator for Adult | Item# RS010
A manual resuscitator is a device using positive pressure to inflate the lungs of an unconscious person who is not breathing, in order to keep them oxygenated and alive.
When the adult patients themselves unable to breathe on their own or can breathe on their own but can not reach the concentration of oxygen needed by the body, you need to use resuscitator to sustain life
- This silicone manual resuscitator with PC connectors is the standard design for reusing.
- Parts can be disassembled and only the silicone parts can be autoclaved up to 134℃
- Easy to operate for manual resuscitator’s singe handing design.
- Soft and elastic material makes the resuscitator squeeze promptly and recover well.
- Meet up with CE & FDA regulations
- For Adult Usage
- Customized LOGO