KN95 Face Mask | Item# FM195
- Breathable, anti-dust, three layer folding, form a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space
- High Flat, high elastic ear hooks for lower pressure
- With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
- Type: P2/FFP2, KN95
- Standard: GB2626-2006, KN95
- BFE: 99%
- Material: PP Non-woven + Melt-blown PP (Filter)
- Color: White
- Shape: Flat-fold
Parts View of KN95 Face Mask
CDC Suggestion for Face Mask
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Masks with exhalation valves or vents should NOT be worn to help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to others (source control).