HCG Pregnancy Test
The HCG Pregnancy Rapid Test is a visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in human urine or serum specimens. This kit is intended for use as an aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
1. HCG Pregnancy Test Strip
2. HCG Pregnancy Test Cassette
3. HCG Pregnancy Test Midstream
- The pregnancy test is formulated for use with fresh urine specimen.
- Urine cups should be used to collect specimen. Remove the strip from its foil wrapper.
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pionting toward the urine.
- Do not cover the urine over the MAX(maximum) line. You may take the strip out after a minimum of 15 seconds in the urine and lay the strip flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read the result within 5 minutes.
- Discard the test device after first use in the dustbin.
- Positive(Pregnant): Two distinct colored lines appear in the control line(C) and test line(T);
- Negative(Non-Pregnant): One colored line appears in the control line region(C) only;
- Invalid: No colored line appears in the control region(C) within 5 minutes, even if a line appears in the test line region(T). You should repeat the test with a new one. HCG Pregnancy uric test strips
- Please use it in effective period.
- Don’t put the midstream in the air too long so as not to be affected with damp.
- This product is not applicable to color-blind and color-weak people.
- Taking contraceptive drugs will influence the test result. You should take testing after stop taking contraceptive drugs for 3 months.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stored in dry and shade place at 4°C-30°C. Do not freeze.