Urine Bag /Drainage Bag
Urine Bag Introduction
Urine Drainage Bag is used for draining accumulated urine and is especially suitable for the disabled, paralyzed and bedridden patients. Economic Urine Bag is made from PVC in medical grade. It consists of bag body, inlet tube, outlet tube is optional, provide an economic choice for the patient. Luxury Urine Drainage Bag is made from PVC in medical grade. it consists of bag body, inlet tube, outlet tube and double hanger, and needless sample port.
Urine Bag Features
- Push-Pull valve/ Screw valve/T valve/single reversal valve: for easy emptying and minimal spillage.
- Different capacity.
- Material: made of medical grade PVC, non-toxic.
- With non-return valve to avoid the back flow of urine, increase patient safety With graduated scales printed on.
- Sterile by EO.
- For single use only.
Economic Urine Bag TYPES
1. Urine bag economy type screw valve 2000ml #UB202
Transparent/white foil, Transparent pull/push/twist Valve, tube O.D. 6.5mm, length 90cm
Package: HDPE Individual pouch, 10ea/pack, 250ea/carton
Carton Size: 54x40x27cm
Gross Weight/Net Weight: 13Kgs/12Kgs
2. Urine Bag with Outlet Push Valve 2000ml #UB204
3. Urine Bag with Cross valve (T valve) 2000ml #UB208
Capacity: 2000ml, cross valve (T-valve), silicone sample port,
tube O.D 10mm, length 120cm
Drainage bag Package: Peel pouch, 50pcs/case
Carton Size: 39.5×29.5x30cm
4. Urine Bag without Outlet 2000ml #UB201
Direction for usage of Urine Bag
- Always wash your Hands before and after emptying the bag.
- Hang bag at or below the patient’s bladder level.
- Close outlet before connecting to patient. Replacing the urine bag is at the discretion of the medical specialist staff.
- Periodic observation of this system should be made to ensure urine is flowing freely.
- After collection is full, open outlet valve and drain the contents into collection bottle.
- Then close and clean the outlet valve. Use a disinfection wipe for cleaning and remove any residue at the drain valve.