Defibrillator | DM7000
DM7000 AED biophasic defibrillator can meet all of your clinical request from Basic Life Support (BLS) to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Display Type: 7 inch high resolution LCD display
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/sec
- Informaiton: HR, Lead/Pads, On/Off Alarm, SpO2, AED Functions and Prompts, Alarm Selection and Limits, Delivered Energy.
Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery.
Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy.
Charge Prompt Type: Voice and visual prompts.
Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Patient Connection: 5-lead ECG cable, or 3-lead ECG cable, paddles.
- Lead Selection: Displayed on monitor, paddles, I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V.
- ECG Size: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 4 cm/mV diplay on monitor.
- Heart Rate: 20-300BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on monitor, user-selectable.
- Smart Alarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shockable rhythm.
- Measurement Range: 30~100%, ± 2% between 80%~90%, others ± 5%
- Alarm Range: User set high limit and low limit.
- Alarm Accuracy: ± 10% within setting values.
- Alarm time Accuracy: Less than 12 sec.
Paper: 50mm thermal.
Speed: 12.5mm/sec, 25mm/sec, 50mm/sec. User-selectable 6-second delay.
Printing Method: High-resolution, thermal print head.
Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic, user-configurable.
On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
Automatic Function: 9-seconds recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator charge or defibrillator discharge.
Battery Type: Rechargeable, Ni-MH battery, 12V.
For a new, fully charged battery, 60 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy, or 3 hours minimum of continuous ECG monitoring.
Additional parameters will effect operating time with different functions.
Auto analyze and charge X3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude >=200UV, ventricular tachycardia with rates >=140bpm, and QRS complex wave duration >= 140ms.
Charge Control: Control on device front panel, press key on paddle.
Prompts: Voice and visual prompts.
Manual Mode Energy Selection: Selectable at 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 joules.
Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor